Who we are
Our website address is: https://trumpington.info/
Our contact details
Name: Cllr Katie Thornburrow
Address: 5 Rutherford Road
Phone Number: 07480 246939
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Name, address, telephone number, email
- Types of help required
- Types of help offereed
How we get your personal information and why we collect it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To provide support to people living in Trumpington during the COVID-19 pandemioc
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Cambridge City Council
- South Cambs District Council
- Cambridgeshire County Council
We use the information that you have given us in order to provide help and support to individuals
We may share this information with other local organisations, local authorities and statutory agencies including the NHS and, in case of emergency, the police.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information is your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on Google Drive servers
We wil keep these details during the time of the COVID-19 pandemic We will then dispose this information by deleting all the relevant spreadsheets, forms, emails and backup copies.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk